- 32 -
2-1 Startup Screen
The following screens may appear when the computer boots.
<DEL>: BIOS SETUP
Press the <Delete> key to enter BIOS Setup or to access the Q-Flash utility in BIOS Setup.
<F9>: XPRESS RECOVERY2
If you have ever entered Xpress Recovery2 to back up hard drive data using the driver disk, the <F9>
key can be used for subsequent access to Xpress Recovery2 during the POST. For more information,
refer to Chapter 4, "Xpress Recovery2."
<F12>: BOOT MENU
Boot Menu allows you to set the first boot device without entering BIOS Setup. In Boot Menu, use the up
arrow key <h> or the down arrow key <i> to select the first boot device, then press <Enter> to accept.
To exit Boot Menu, press <Esc>. The system will directly boot from the device configured in Boot Menu.
Note: The setting in Boot Menu is effective for one time only. After system restart, the device boot order
will still be based on BIOS Setup settings. You can access Boot Menu again to change the first boot de-
vice setting as needed.
Press the <End> key to access the Q-Flash utility directly without having to enter BIOS Setup first.
Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG, An Energy Star Ally
Copyright (C) 1984-2010, Award Software, Inc.
<DEL>: BIOS Setup <F9>: XpressRecovery2 <F12>: Boot Menu <End>: Qflash
- Box Contents
- Optional Items
- GA-H55M-D2H/GA-H55M-S2H Motherboard Layout
- GA-H55M-D2H/GA-H55M-S2H Motherboard Block Diagram
- Chapter 1 Hardware Installation
- 1-1 Installation Precautions
- 1-2 Product Specifications
- 1-3 Installing the CPU and CPU Cooler
- 1-4 Installing the Memory
- 1-5 Installing an Expansion Card
- 1-6 Back Panel Connectors
- 1-7 Internal Connectors
- Chapter 2 BIOS Setup
- 2-1 Startup Screen
- 2-2 The Main Menu
- 2-3 MB Intelligent Tweaker(M.I.T.)
- 2-4 Standard CMOS Features
- 2-5 Advanced BIOS Features
- 2-6 Integrated Peripherals
- 2-7 Power Management Setup
- 2-8 PC Health Status
- 2-9 Load Fail-Safe Defaults
- 2-10 Load Optimized Defaults
- 2-11 Set Supervisor/User Password
- 2-12 Save & Exit Setup
- 2-13 Exit Without Saving
- Chapter 3 Drivers Installation
- Chapter 4 Unique Features
- Chapter 5 Appendix