- 44 -
Number of heads.
Write precompensation cylinder.
Number of sectors.
Allows you to select the type of floppy disk drive installed in your system. If you do not install a floppy
disk drive, set this item to None. Options are: None, 360K/5.25", 1.2M/5.25", 720K/3.5", 1.44M/3.5",
Allows you to determine whether the system will stop for an error during the POST.
Whenever the BIOS detects a non-fatal error the system boot will stop.
The system boot will not stop for any error.
All, But Keyboard The system boot will not stop for a keyboard error but stop for all other errors.
All, But Diskette
The system boot will not stop for a floppy disk drive error but stop for all other
All, But Disk/Key
The system boot will not stop for a keyboard or a floppy disk drive error but it
will stop for all other errors.
These fields are read-only and are determined by the BIOS POST.
Base Memory Also called conventional memory. Typically, 640 KB will be reserved for the
MS-DOS operating system.
Extended Memory The amount of extended memory.
The total amount of memory installed on the system.
- Box Contents
- Optional Items
- GA-H55M-D2H/GA-H55M-S2H Motherboard Layout
- GA-H55M-D2H/GA-H55M-S2H Motherboard Block Diagram
- Chapter 1 Hardware Installation
- 1-1 Installation Precautions
- 1-2 Product Specifications
- 1-3 Installing the CPU and CPU Cooler
- 1-4 Installing the Memory
- 1-5 Installing an Expansion Card
- 1-6 Back Panel Connectors
- 1-7 Internal Connectors
- Chapter 2 BIOS Setup
- 2-1 Startup Screen
- 2-2 The Main Menu
- 2-3 MB Intelligent Tweaker(M.I.T.)
- 2-4 Standard CMOS Features
- 2-5 Advanced BIOS Features
- 2-6 Integrated Peripherals
- 2-7 Power Management Setup
- 2-8 PC Health Status
- 2-9 Load Fail-Safe Defaults
- 2-10 Load Optimized Defaults
- 2-11 Set Supervisor/User Password
- 2-12 Save & Exit Setup
- 2-13 Exit Without Saving
- Chapter 3 Drivers Installation
- Chapter 4 Unique Features
- Chapter 5 Appendix