- 46 -
Limit CPUID Max. to 3
Allows you to determine whether to limit CPUID maximum value. Set this item to Disabled for Windows
XP operating system; set this item to Enabled for legacy operating system such as Windows NT4.0.
No-Execute Memory Protect
Enables or disables Intel Execute Disable Bit function. This function may enhance protection for the
computer, reducing exposure to viruses and malicious buffer overflow attacks when working with its sup-
porting software and system. (Default: Enabled)
Delay For HDD (Secs)
Allows you to set a delay time for the BIOS to initialize the hard drive as the system boots up. The ad-
justable range is from 0 to 15 seconds. (Default: 0)
Backup BIOS Image to HDD
Allows the system to copy the BIOS image file to the hard drive. If the system BIOS is corrupted, it will
be recovered from this image file. (Default: Disabled)
Init Display First
Specifies the first initiation of the monitor display from the installed PCI graphics card, PCI Express
graphics card or the onboard graphics.
Sets the PCI graphics card as the first display. (Default)
Sets the onboard graphics as the first display.
Sets the PCI Express graphics card on the PCIEX16 slot as the first display.
Sets the PCI Express graphics card on the PCIEX4 slot as the first display.
Enables or disables the onboard graphics function.
Enable If No Ext PEG
Activates the onboard graphics only if no PCI Express graphics card is installed. (Default)
Always activates the onboard graphics, whether or not a PCI Express graphics card is installed. If you
wish to set up a dual view configuration, set this item to Always Enable.
On-Chip Frame Buffer Size
Frame buffer size is the total amount of system memory allocated solely for the onboard graphics con-
troller. MS-DOS, for example, will use only this memory for display. Options are:
32MB+2MB for GTT, 64MB+2MB for GTT (default), 128MB+2MB for GTT.
(Note) This item is present only if you install a CPU that supports this feature. For more information about
Intel CPUs' unique features, please visit Intel's website.
- Box Contents
- Optional Items
- GA-H55M-D2H/GA-H55M-S2H Motherboard Layout
- GA-H55M-D2H/GA-H55M-S2H Motherboard Block Diagram
- Chapter 1 Hardware Installation
- 1-1 Installation Precautions
- 1-2 Product Specifications
- 1-3 Installing the CPU and CPU Cooler
- 1-4 Installing the Memory
- 1-5 Installing an Expansion Card
- 1-6 Back Panel Connectors
- 1-7 Internal Connectors
- Chapter 2 BIOS Setup
- 2-1 Startup Screen
- 2-2 The Main Menu
- 2-3 MB Intelligent Tweaker(M.I.T.)
- 2-4 Standard CMOS Features
- 2-5 Advanced BIOS Features
- 2-6 Integrated Peripherals
- 2-7 Power Management Setup
- 2-8 PC Health Status
- 2-9 Load Fail-Safe Defaults
- 2-10 Load Optimized Defaults
- 2-11 Set Supervisor/User Password
- 2-12 Save & Exit Setup
- 2-13 Exit Without Saving
- Chapter 3 Drivers Installation
- Chapter 4 Unique Features
- Chapter 5 Appendix