- 49 -
Onboard LAN Boot ROM
Allows you to decide whether to activate the boot ROM integrated with the onboard LAN chip.
Onboard IDE Controller (JMicron JMB368 Chip)
Enables or disables the IDE controller integrated in the JMicron JMB368 chip. (Default: Enabled)
Onboard Serial Port 1
Enables or disables the first serial port and specifies its base I/O address and corresponding interrupt.
Options are: Auto, 3F8/IRQ4 (default), 2F8/IRQ3, 3E8/IRQ4, 2E8/IRQ3, Disabled.
When a Cable Problem Occurs...
If a cable problem occurs on a specified pair of wires, the Status field will show Short and then length
shown will be the approximate distance to the fault or short.
Part1-2 Status = Short / Length = 2m
Explanation: A fault or short might occur at about 2m on Part 1-2.
Note: Part 4-5 and Part 7-8 are not used in a 10/100 Mbps environment, so their Status fields will show
Open, and the length shown is the approximate length of the attached LAN cable.
- Box Contents
- Optional Items
- GA-H55M-D2H/GA-H55M-S2H Motherboard Layout
- GA-H55M-D2H/GA-H55M-S2H Motherboard Block Diagram
- Chapter 1 Hardware Installation
- 1-1 Installation Precautions
- 1-2 Product Specifications
- 1-3 Installing the CPU and CPU Cooler
- 1-4 Installing the Memory
- 1-5 Installing an Expansion Card
- 1-6 Back Panel Connectors
- 1-7 Internal Connectors
- Chapter 2 BIOS Setup
- 2-1 Startup Screen
- 2-2 The Main Menu
- 2-3 MB Intelligent Tweaker(M.I.T.)
- 2-4 Standard CMOS Features
- 2-5 Advanced BIOS Features
- 2-6 Integrated Peripherals
- 2-7 Power Management Setup
- 2-8 PC Health Status
- 2-9 Load Fail-Safe Defaults
- 2-10 Load Optimized Defaults
- 2-11 Set Supervisor/User Password
- 2-12 Save & Exit Setup
- 2-13 Exit Without Saving
- Chapter 3 Drivers Installation
- Chapter 4 Unique Features
- Chapter 5 Appendix