ake sure to read the Important Precautions before using the product.
Keep the User's Guide(CD) in an accessible place for furture reference.
ee the label attached on the product and give the information to your dealer when you ask
Warranty void if removed.
- User’s Guide
- Safety Precautions
- Using the Remote Control
- Connecting the Speakers
- Name and Function of the Parts
- Connecting to External Devices
- To arrange cables using cable management
- Attaching the product to a wall
- Selecting and Adjusting the Screen
- PC Mode – Preset Mode
- Power Indicator
- VESA wall mounting
- Kensington Security Slot
- Signal Connector Pin Assignment
- Connecting the USB(Universal Serial Bus) Cable
- RS-232C-Controlling the Multiple Product